1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks.
If it's smaller than a river than it's either a stream or a creek, depending on how pretty it is and how I feel when at the moment.
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called.
A grocery cart.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in.
Lunch box. Mine is fabric.
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
Frying pan, though I don't like bacon or eggs very much.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people.
Couch, unless you're talking about a chair and my friends because we can fit three people on anything.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
A gutter? I think part of it is a drainpipe.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
A porch, but in Florida they don't work right unless they're screened because of
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
Soda, if I say Coke then I mean Coke.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
A subway sandwich. Calling it a sub confuses me.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach.
I call it a swim suit whether it's for girls or guys, normally.
12. Shoes worn for sports.
Tennis shoes, or in my case the purple shoes.
13. Putting a room in order.
Consolidating. I really do call it that. Don't ask.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark.
Fireflies, though it doesn't matter because we have none!
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball.
RollyPolly! Do they have a real name?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
A see-saw. You can call it something else?
17. How do you eat your pizza?
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
A yard sale, I think.
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
Non-existent here! Or a basement, that works too.
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?
22. If something is diagonally located, where is it in relation to you? Diagonal. Or depending on where it is, up/down and left/right.
ThataWay. Off to the side-ish.
23. What do you call the place where the water comes out of the sink?