1. Can you cook?
yes, though I'm more interested in the end result then the process
2. What was your dream growing up?
I like animals, so I wanted to be a vet for awhile... until I realized that even though I'd be helping animals, they'd hate me, and I really didn't want that. Then I went the road of art. Though I seriously considered being one of those people who raise and take care of tigers who're born in captivity.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
I'd like to be able to read books quickly and a lot more then I normally can before I have to force myself.
4. Favorite place?
At the moment? Spring Gulch, a camp in Pennsylvania
5. Favorite vegetable?
6. What was the last book you read?
7. What zodiac sign are you?
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
No. I might eventually pierce my ears, but I doubt it, and I never want to get something as permanent as a tatoo.
9. Worst Habit?
Umm... I can't think of anything right now... Maybe bottling up my annoyance at how stupid people can be?
10. Do we know each other outside of lj?
If by "we" you mean me and Polytchi, then yes.
11. What is your favorite sport?
I life volleyball, for some odd reason.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Depends on when you ask. Optimistic at the moment.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Laugh because for an elevator to get stuck in real life would be so weird. Then probably wonder if those doors out onto the top of the elevator really exist.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Elementary School, I think.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I don't know how to work my TV remote.
16. Do you have any pets?
My cat, Muffy, and my brother/parents have a dog and my sister has a rat.
17. Do you know how to do the macarena?
18. What time is it where you are now?
9:27 and couch
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Annoying. They come up and try to make you happy whether you care or not.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Dunno. I like how I am now.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Depends how bad the crime is and who the victim is.
22. What color eyes do you have?
Blue with a bit of grey
23. Ever been arrested?
24. Bottle or Draft?
I'm assuming this has to do with alcohol, so you should know that I'm underage.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
Get a laptop, some computer supplies (scanner, tablet, etc...), game system, games, I'd probably spend about half on random stuff, and the other half would go in the bank.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
Dun like it.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
I think that people leave more of an impression on their environment then they think they do.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Artsy stuff. I actually feel like I'm being productive then.
30. Do you swear a lot?
31. Biggest pet peeve?
When people don't notice things about other people that are obvious when you just look.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
I used "contrast" for this assignment in AML.