1. You are not alone. You are walking
in the woods. Who is with you?
2. You are walking in the woods. You
see an animal. What kind of animal?
A shoulder dragon
3. What interaction takes place
between you and the animal?
I hug it, and it sits on my head and comes with me.
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You
enter a clearing, and before you is
your DREAM house. How big is it?
Kinda big, but not that big, and with a 2nd floor and attic.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a
No. Maybe a bush here and there, though. And trees.
6. You enter the house. You walk into
the dining room and see the dining room
table. What do you see on AND around
Comfy chairs, like the wheely blue one I have, and all sorts of food. Baguettes, fruit, pizza, pasta, and art supplies.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on
the ground, what kind is it?
Clear plastic, like glass, but plastic.
8. What do you do with the cup?
Look through it like a telescope, and set it next to the sink.
9. You walk to the edge of the property
where you find yourself standing at the
edge of a body of water. What kind of
body of water is it?
River~ Not a big one, kinda like a big brook.
10. How will you cross the water?
If there's branches or stones then use those, but I can swim too.
1. The person
who you are walking in the woods with
is the most important
2. The size of
the animal is representative of your
perception of the size of your
problems in your life.
... It was mythological. Does that say something?
severity of the interaction you have
with the animal is representative of
how you deal with your problems.
Yeah. Oddly, that makes sense.
4. The size of your dream home is
representative of the size of your
ambition to solve your problems.
I get obsessive about some problem and ignore others...
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of
open personality. People are welcome
at all times. The presence of a fence
indicates a closed personality. You'd
prefer people not drop by
I guess I like people then.
6. If your answer did NOT include food,
flowers, or people, then you are
Polytchi's allergic to flowers... What do art supplies mean?
7. The durability of the material with
the cup is made of is representative
of the perceived durability of your
8. What you did with
the cup is representative of your
I look through things and set them aside to clean. Um?
9. The size of the body of
water is representative of the size of
your sexual desire.
Huh. Not too big then.
10. The way you cross the water is
representative to how easy or hard you
expect your life to be.
Must depend on what's available.